All fellows must prepare a presentation covering the items listed below.
- Present yourself and your background
- The main objectives of your project, methodology used and main results obtained
- Your training experiences within the Network (training courses followed)
- Secondments (completed or planned)
- Dissemination/outreach activities (e.g. conference attendance, publications, visits to schools)
- Expectations on the possible impact of the project on your future career
There is 15 minutes for each fellow presentation, which includes time for the talk, questions and changing time to next presenter. This is not much time, however, it was actually negotiated with our project officer to be 15 minutes instead of only 10 minutes per presentation.
!!! Therefore you must make sure that your talk lasts no more than 12 minutes.